First and foremost, in Dubai you need to have the required permits to hold an event and sell tickets. They include:
Afterwards, you are good to go! All you have to do is follow these simple steps:
1. Download SCENE Social Entertainment from your app store.
2. Sign up and create a profile.
3. Once you are all set up, go to the SCENES section in the bottom menu, click on the pink circle and then on Organizer.
4. Select Events, start adding the photos and information about your event.
5. In the Details tab, the Days & Timings tool gives you unlimited options to choose from depending on a number of factors such as if your event is on a single date, multiple intermittent dates or a range of continuous dates. You can check out this post for more information about SCENE’s Days & Timings options.
It is very important that you set the relevant Lifestyle Theme or themes so you make sure that you are attracting the right target audience. The Interests Checklist is there to help you further refine how the audience you have in mind finds you.
6. Afterwards, you can choose your event’s Admission type. Select Ticket then LIST & SELL.
7. To sell tickets you will need to enter your phone number first and verify it with the OTP (One Time Password) you will receive as a text message.
8. In the General tab under TICKETS, choose whether you want to Absorb fees, in other words; pay them yourself, Split fees with attendees, or Pass on fees to attendees. It is always recommended that you Absorb fees to keep the ticket price at its lowest and encourage potential attendees to purchase.
More information about fee types is available once you tap the Info icon near the functionality.
Afterwards, you can choose whether you want to Show Number of Tickets Remaining. It is recommended to do that in the case that you do have a limited number of tickets, especially that this will create a sense of urgency for potential attendees and entice them to buy.
As for the Terms & Conditions section, it already contains SCENE’s and you can tap on the Organizer Terms & Conditions in the top of the screen to add your own as well.
9. Under the Pricing tab, you can add your ticket categories. Once you reach Pricing under the CATEGORY screen, tap on Ticket price in green and enter the number.
10. In the Payout tab, add the information about the bank account where you want to receive the money.
11. Read and indicate that you Agree with the Terms & Conditions, and your event is live!